21 October 2011

Nokia 5230 Blog is Now Closed I have moved to Web Life


Update: Its 2020. what a year and I have decided to restart my blogging at weblifes. I will be as always concentrating on Nokia and other mobile related technologies. Expect your support.

Update: Its 2015 and just wanted make an update. I am currently not active anywhere except twitter, and for those die hard Symbian fans All About Symbian is your best bet for future news. I will also share whatever news I find on twitter too.


Nokia 5230 Blog is now officially closed and i will be writing from now on at Nokia Innovation.Nokia Innovation is a team based blog focusing only on the latest and greatest Nokia News and is "Your Portal to Anything Nokia" 

Started over an year ago Nokia 5230 Blog has come a long way and Nokia Innovation is the next step.If you like my work here then just head over to Nokia Innovation to read s60v5,Nokia 5230 news and more.I wish all my readers to come to Nokia Innovation and lets make this transisiton a sucess.