23 August 2011

fMobi Facebook client now available for s60v5


fMobi called as the best Facebook client for Symbian is now available for s60v5 devices.

The features of the app include


  • News feed
  • Chat
  • Profile
  • User info
  • Messages
  • Check In / Places
  • Sound notifications
  • Top Friends
  • Liked Pages
  • Groups
  • Events
  • Commenting / Liking
  • View comments / likes
  • Albums / Photos
  • Notifications
  • Landscape / Portrait
  • Black / White theme
I tried the app on my Nokia 5230 and if you face any script not working dialog just press no and wait and it should start working.I tested most of the features and all of it was working perfectly.I specially loved the fullscreen ui and it was loading pretty fast on my edge connection.
Download the the app from here
Update1:If you are getting whitescreen problem try removing qt and installing fmobi again




source[jiikoo]